Sunday, March 7, 2010

Playing ukulele by the ocean

I mentioned in a recent post that I took a video of me playing the ukulele on a balcony by the beach in Oahu. The video is now uploaded. To me, playing the ukulele in Hawaii is simply something that must be done when I visit the islands. I'm very glad that I have taken the King LS-concert along for the trip and it served me well. I'm not sure when I'll be visiting Hawaii again, but whenever that may be, a ukulele will definitely come along for the ride.

No comments:

Which uke should I bring on my next trip to Oahu???

What's the maximum you'd spend on a ukulele case for your best uke?

If you could steal one of my ukes, which one would it be???

How curly do you like your koa? (preferably on a uke)

What's the maximum number of ukes a perfectly sane person should have???

Poll: How often do you play the ukulele???

Poll: Which guitar company's approach to ukes do you prefer???

Poll: What's your favorite type of headstock???

Poll: The new basic Collings concert uke (UC-1) sells for about $1k, your reaction is: