Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Studio" shots

I had some time this weekend to shoot some pictures in my studio (i.e. living room couch). In addition to the lineup update pictures, I shot a few other pictures centered around the William King ukes. The pictures are taken using a Nikon D300. If the motivation hits me, I might try my hand on some more William King style pictures with props and stuff. For now, here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

William King LS-concert.


Macassar ebony back.


Check out the rosette. It is macassar ebony with a ring of abalone in the center. Really classy looking.


Two spruce top/koa back & side ukes. A big King tenor and small Dasilva soprano.


Koa backs


William King LS-tenor and LS-concert.

No comments:

Which uke should I bring on my next trip to Oahu???

What's the maximum you'd spend on a ukulele case for your best uke?

If you could steal one of my ukes, which one would it be???

How curly do you like your koa? (preferably on a uke)

What's the maximum number of ukes a perfectly sane person should have???

Poll: How often do you play the ukulele???

Poll: Which guitar company's approach to ukes do you prefer???

Poll: What's your favorite type of headstock???

Poll: The new basic Collings concert uke (UC-1) sells for about $1k, your reaction is: